WealthyAds is not paying, beware please do not invest.
Hi friends, Good Morning and a welcome for some money making news.
Well, as of today, I do not have much any scams or problems to report, as all the money making programs, that I have joined, including the high return – high risk money making programs are still in paying status. Hopefully they keep paying for a considerable duration.
I hope you have noticed, I had joined a relatively new ‘Hybrid’ program, by the name of WealthyAds launched precisely on the major money making forums on 2nd October.
After observing WealthyAds that claims itself to be an advertising and revenue share program for some time, and receiving some returns from my purchased Ad packages, today i would like to present the review of this new opportunity.
What is WealthyAds :
As mentioned before WealthyAds claims itself to be an advertising and revenue share program, where we can buy positions or Ad packages which can be used for promoting your own site or blogs if anyone is interested with that. As claimed by WealthyAds, it shares a portion of the revenue generated as daily returns to the members.
Well for all practical purposes, we should take all these programs as ‘Cash flow based money making programs’ with all its pros and risks, where ‘cash flow’ is the basis of successful performance or failure.
Salient features of WealthyAds :
Three Advertising and Revenue share packages :
3% Daily for 50 days
Ads Pack cost $10
Banner Ads – 1500
Text Ads – 2000
5% daily for 40 days
Ads Packs cost $25
Banner Ads – 3000
Text Ads – 5000
Solo Ads – 250
Re-Purchase / Compound Strategy :20/80
7% Daily for 30 days
Ads Packs cost $50
Banner Ads – 5000
Text Ads – 7000
Solo Ads – 500
Re-Purchase / Compound Strategy :30/70
Accepted payment processors : SolidTustPay, Egopay and LibertyReserve.
Minimum withdrawal amount members can request is $20. As mentioned in the FAQ section of WealthyAds, the withdrawal requests are to be processed 7 days a week and the maximum time frame the concerned management has requested for is 24 hours to process the withdrawal requests .
The payout packages at WealthyAds :
Well, I guess most of us will be more interested with the regular plan at WealthyAds which offers a daily return of 3% for 50 Calendar days. Therefore the total return amounts to 150%. Each position in the Regular plan is priced at $10.
The repurchase or compounding ratio does not apply to the WealthyAds Regular plan, therefore the daily return that is accrued can be completely withdrawn and nothing goes into the repurchase balance.
The Premium plan, the second package at WealthyAds proposes a daily return of 5% for 40 Calendar days. Each position in the Premium plan is valued at $25. If you calculate, the total return summates to 200%. The repurchase ratio applies to the Premium plan and is fixed at 20/80, that is 20% of the daily earning goes into the repurchase balance which can only be used for purchasing new advertising packages. The rest 80% of the daily earning can be withdrawn.
The final plan at WealthyAds, called the Elite Plan is the most profitable, as well as the most risky one. With each position priced at $50, the Elite plan offers 7% daily for 30 Calendar days, thus promising a total return of 210%. The Break-even point is reached within 15 days.
The repurchase structure that has been applied to the Elite plan is 30/70, with 30% going into the repurchase balance and remaining 70% remains available for withdrawal.
Site design, Hosting and security features :
WealthyAds runs on XSharePro script, a pretty familiar revenue share script, commonly used by these ‘Hybrid programs’. The site is being hosted by on a Ddos protected dedicated server by Koddos.
WealthyAds Video Review :
New HYIPs Joined :
AWTC.Biz [Monitor Link]- 4% – 4.5% for 35 Business days. – Accepted E-currencies – LibertyReserve, PerfectMoney,SolidTrustPay.
GainBank [Monitor Link]- 130% After 1 Day, 200% After 3 Days, 275% After 5 Days, 370% After 7 Days, 700% After 15 Days, 1500% After 30 Days . – Accepted E-currencies – LibertyReserve, PerfectMoney.
MLM Type Programs
AdzRewards.com has been demoted to problem status. Two of my withdrawal requests are pending well over 72 hours. Beware of AdzRewards.com, it is paying selectively. Please do not invest.
I Can Invest has been demoted to Problem status, based on the complain of pending payout made by fellow investor Collins. Beware, please do not invest.
Please Read : HYIP Analysis Articles , Check Status with Program List page .