Hi friends,welcome back to HYIPING MONEY.
Well, in the past few days we have joined quite a few short term high return programs, that certainly seems to be the order of the day. If you take a round of the major forums, you must have noticed recently there has been a flurry of short term high-ROI programs. We have also joined a few of them. Probably this recent upsurge of the short term programs, reflects the present mood of the majority of HYIP investors.
With the recent collapse of quite a few HYI Programs with long term investment plans [Some of them extremely popular] most of the investors are probably not keen to deposit their hard-earned money for a long duration.
Going by our three years of experience, we feel the trend rotates in cycles, depending upon the present state of the HYIP market. A period of predominance of short term programs is certainly followed by another period of popularity of the long term programs. I guess, most of the HYIP veterans will agree with us on this respect.
As the recent trend seems to lean more towards the short term high-ROI programs, before going into the details of any one of them, i thought to present a brief article, on my idea of ‘What can be the best investment strategy for the short term programs’.
To begin with, few points stand true for any high yield investment program whether offering a long term term or short term investment plan. No matter how much authentic it appears to be.
1. The Golden Rule, that is ‘ Do not ever invest more than you can afford to loose’ . This should never ever be forgotten, when someone is contemplating of high yield investments.
2. The investors should keep in mind, that the basic mechanism of operation of any high yield investment program is the cash flow. ‘Cash Flow’ is the primal factor that keeps the HYI Programs afloat. Therefore crucial is the answer to the question ‘When to join, and when to leave’.
Coming particularly to the short term high return plans :
1. One should first take into consideration the ‘gamble’ and ‘Game’ nature of them. [ Probably true for any high yields.]
2. As mentioned above the ‘ Golden Rule ‘ definitely stands true for them.
3. Understanding the pros and cons of a high return investment program, if one is wiling to try their luck for some high quick profit, probably the earliest one joins highest are the chances of being in profit.
4. With the question of ‘ When to join’ comes the difficult question ‘ When to leave’. Well, answer to this depends on the health of the particular program, the volume of deposits taking place, comments of other investors and many other factors.
5. The ‘cost assessment’ that is the expenditure incurred for the creation, establishment and promotion of the HYI Program can be a good indicator determining the answer to the critical questions that is ‘When to join and when to leave’.The simple idea behind this is at least the concerned management would attempt to keep the program, still some healthy profit is made.
6. In our opinion, probably payment processors like AlertPay and SolidTrustPay are the best option, particularly in case f the short term programs, for the simple reason at least the investors, get the chance to complain for a refund [If something goes wrong]
That’s all about the basics of investment in short term high-ROI high yield investment programs.
For further reading, you can check out How to detect a good HYIP? How to Spot a Scam ?
Bye for now friends, please do not forget to check out ‘Money Maker League’ as all the daily updates are being published there.