Hi friends, Good Morning and welcome back for another new day.
For this week, most of the news is being made by the Payment processors that are most commonly used in ‘High Yield – High risk strata of the money making industry‘.
After updating the User Agreement section – 6.02 a few days back [You can read the entire news here - Payza [AlertPay] Not Accepting HYIPs,Cyclers, Matrices ?? ] and giving some strong indications that Payza plans not to accept HYIPs, Cyclers, Triplers etc. from now on, comes with another twist today.
It seems Payza is not yet ready to leave the ‘High return Money making industry’ yet, which has certainly been an industry highly profitable one for them too. Probably the ‘High Yield – High risk strata of the money making industry‘ contributes to the major proportion of the revenue generated by Payza.
If the news updates from several HYIP administrators are to be believed, it appears Payza has directed them to move their Payza funds to a very new Offshore e-currency ‘EgoPay‘ .
Below you can check the screenshot of the update issued by the Silver Structure management at their Facebook Page :
It appears a there is a close relation ship between Payza and EgoPay. EgoPay will probably act as the alternative to Payza in respect to the ‘High Yield – High risk strata of the money making industry‘
Few Salient Features Of EgoPay :
* EgoPay is an offshore E-currency registered at Belize [registry number 118260]
* Unlike Payza or the former AlertPay, there is no option for creating a dispute at EgoPay.
The screen Short from the terms and conditions page of EgoPay clearly states that :
* Account funding options presently available at EgoPay are via Payza with a 1%+0.25$ fees or by using one of the recognised exchangers at EgoPay [liliontransfer.org, erachange.com, alertexchanger.com]
* At present, the only means to withdraw from EgoPay account is by fund transfer to Payza.
* Creating the account at EgoPay took me 5 minutes. No verification documents were needed.
Games : Lottery Allworldhyip
Genius Roi, Amanah, Global Oil Fund HYIP has been demoted to problem status [Monitor Link]. My withdrawal request is pending well over 24 hours now.