Hello,and good morning friends,beginning of another weekend in the HYIP industry.Although,one of the most relevant character,of this industry,is perhaps it’s turbulent and volatile nature.But as usually the case,this weekend i guess,will also be a bit relaxed,than the weekdays.Although i have a view programs to present,but i have decided to post a few posts related to the general informations and knowledge,that we feel may be helpful,while investing in High Yield Investment Programs.
The first of these articles would focus around,some important rules,that we feel,a HYIP investor must be aware of.
These set of rules,mentioned below are what we feel any HYIP investor,should take into consideration,before investing in the High Yields,so as to minimize the risk.
1.The first rule,is obviously the Golden Rule,that has already been mentioned in our blog on innumerable occasions,that is never invest what you can not afford to loose.This rule should never be forgotten,as even the best of the Programs,can collapse.
2.In our opinion,before beginning your online investment,in High Yield Investment Programs,it is always better to decide on the total volume of investment,that you want to invest in HYIPs.And do not cross that limit.
3.Another thing,that we like to do,is before going into actual investment,divide the total principal,that we decide to invest in various HYIPs,in to two parts,the larger share to be invested in programs,offering long term plans,and the smaller share for the short term programs.Our favorite ratio is 4:1,that is 80% of total volume of investment,we decide to invest in HYIPs,go into the long term programs,and the remaining 20% goes into the short term programs,that is the programs offering very high ROI Plans.
4.Do not ever invest your total volume of investment into one Program,no matter how promising or well established it appears.We feel diversification of your HYIP portfolio,is one of the most important measure,to curb down the loss,if something untoward happens.We prefer,to invest in 10 to 12 High Yield Investment Programs,simultaneously,that is to divide the previously decided total volume of investment,among 10 to 12 programs.The simple reason,we feel diversification is very important because.even if we look at the worst case scenario,where due to crisis in the HYIP industry a good half of the invested programs close,even in that critical situation,you will have at least 6 programs in hand,to compensate for the losses.
5.In our opinion,not more than 15% of the total volume of investment,should not be deposited in any particular program.
6.Now,some points that are to be remembered for your account safety.As you know,there are a lot of frauds happening each day in this HYIP industry.Thus to keep your account at any program safe,our suggestion,
a.Is to use different passwords,for each program.
b.More importantly use a different password for each of the Payment Processors.
c.Try to create a complicated password.
d.Do not forget to change the passwords after every month,at the least.
e.Write down all the passwords,preferably in a diary.
f.Install a good Anti virus,in your PC,to remove the Trojans,Spyware etc
g.Last but definitely not the least,do not ever give your important personal details or even pay attention to mails from unknown addresses,or mails that appears to be from Payment Processor support service,as almost always these are sent by frauds,who want to either make you deposit to their payment processor account,or else they try to retrieve your login and password.
Well,this is the first of the four to five articles,on general discussion about HYIP investment.This article will be followed up,by another article on choosing a High Yield Investment Program.
In the mean time,please do check with hyipingmoney’s Monitor,to ensure the status of the listed programs.See you tomorrow.Good Bye.
Please consider subscribing to hyipingmoney‘s Full Feed