Hello friends, welcome back to some more HYIP informations.
As most of you, know already the past week has been one of the most disappointing weeks, that has left quite a major section of HYIP investors awestruck.
The scammimg of the extremely popular HYIP, Safe-Depositary and another rapidly growing high yield investment program, Powerful Strategy has been a major setback.
The saddest part was, numerous HYIP investors took these programs, particularly Safe-Depositary as being associated with ‘Real Business’. Consequently sadly enough, there were many investors who had overlooked the ‘Primal Rule’ that should never be forgotten if one plans to survive in the HYIP industry, that is ‘Never Invest More Than You Can Afford To lose’.
Well over the years, i have seen many popular high yield investment programs, that were able to create a much bigger aura than Safe Depositary. Namely these programs were Genius Funds, CherryShares, Saza Investments and 12DailyPro. To be straight, these HYIPs were the giants of their times. Genius Funds and CherryShares grew so big, that needed the government intervention to curb their growth.
One aspect, was common among all of them. Eventually all of them scammed. Certainly there were many HYIP investors who made huge profits from them, but there was always a proportion of investors who were at loss. To be frank, HYIPs being Ponzi Games, severely dependent on the cash flow therefore this will always be the case.
INVESTING IN HYIPS : Rules Never to be forgotten
1. Never Invest More han You Can Afford To lose
2. Never believe the HYIP Admins. Do not ever fall in love with any particular HYIP, no matter how professional it appears.
3. When one expects, to gain some high profits by investing in HYIP industry, he/she should be prepared to take the downside too, that is accept the loss.
4. Perform a cost-analysis, depending on the set-up cost [Script,Design,Host etc] and promotional expenses.
5.Find the answer to the question – ‘When to invest, and when to leave?’
6. Follow the recent developments.