Good morning friends, We have reached the last day of the week and as you know, the week was not short of all sorts of turbulence and disappointments surrounding the payment processors like LibertyReserve as well as some cheap scams like Absolutiva.
For today, for the first article, I would like to present a follow-up article on How to create a dispute at SolidTrustPay or there is any way at all to create a dispute at SolidTrustPay, to recover our money back. After the initial article based on the research done by Investor Estabil, i was researching on this issue for quite some days. [ Creating Dispute At SolidTrustPay : An Experiment - Investor Submission ]
Well, to be honest i could not find a formal dispute process at SolidTrustPay. that we get at more established payment processors like Paypal. But there are definitely some clauses in the FAQ and User Agreement section of SolidTrustPay, that may be worthwhile for us to consider.
Firstly, i am presenting a knowledge base article from SolidTrustPay FAQ section :
Going by this FAQ article, one point is clear, we the investors can file a complain against any ‘Cash flow based program’ be it a HYIP, or MLM type programs like JSS/Profitclicking. And I belive, if all the investors who have been scammed by a particular HYIP/MLM can all file complains against the SolidTrustPay account used by that specific program, it certainly makes the claims more strong, and chances of recovering the money becomes even more stronger.
Now, i would like to present few aspects of SolidTrustPay User Agreement.
Suspension – in the event that your account is suspended, it will remain so for a minimum of 180 days to clear against any chargebacks or refund requests. Be advised that if the End User is using the Service to market products and/or Services online, and their account is suspended, any funds remaining in End User’s account may be refunded back to the customers after 180 days whether or not said customers request same. It is the End User’s responsibility to contact SolidTrust Pay after receiving notification of account suspension. If, after the 180 days has passed and there have been no further issues, investigations or complaints, the account will return to an active state and any remaining funds will be made free and clear to the End User. NOTE – in the event an account has been suspended due to fraud, abuse or merchant negligence, no retrieval or reclamation of funds is possible. The following activities will result in Account Suspension or Termination:
* committing fraud by contacting your financial institution and denying a charge authorized by you
* creating an account using stolen, altered or fraudulent documentation and/or information
* failing to follow our posted Complaint & Grievance Policies when attempting a Merchant Resolution on a dispute wherein the method of payment is potentially reversible
* initiating a reversal from your issuing bank without following the Complaints & Grievance procedures
* sending unsolicited email (spam)
* real or suspected fraudulent activity of any kind
* creating a returned Electronic Funds Transfer due to insufficient funds in the bank account or an incorrect bank routing/institution and/or account number
* using an anonymizing proxy in an attempt to hide your location
* excessive complaints about your account, business or service
* violating this End User Agreement in any way
Now if you look at the clause marked ‘orange’ when a HYIP/MLM type program scams certainly that is a fraud, and surely we can take advantage of this clause and file complains against that HYIP or MLM like prgrams like JustBeenPaid/Profitclicking.com.
Finally i would like to request all investor friends to share their opinion on ‘How to create dispute at SolidTrustPay‘